1. All productions aligned with the aforesaid Festival goals and themes from the four countries covered by the UNESCO Tehran Cluster Office (i.e., Afghanistan, Iran, Pakistan, and Turkmenistan) can be submitted.
2. The submissions – films, documentaries, or animations – should be no longer than 100 seconds in length.
3. Any submission previously screened in other film festival would be discarded.
4. Only the very final copy of the production in good quality and appearing in the MP4 (H.264) format should be uploaded on the Festival website (www.100-WE.com) between February 3 and April 20, 2021; impaired files and/or those in other formats would not be considered for the Festival.
5. The results of the review process and any other information including probable changes will be announced only through the Festival website. Participants are thus encouraged to visit the website regularly.